Codes said:
Its highly likely that you will see your dumps if the same coin company that picks up the coin machine's bags also rolls the coins for your bank. Of course there is no true way of knowing if you're getting your own dumps unless you mark your coins. So get out there and mark all your dumps with a big fat black marker right in the middle of Kennedy's face and if you get them back, then you know you're getting your dumps back.
-Codes
P.S. That last statement was meant to be sarcastic. I don't mark my coins but I assume you're an adult and can make decisions on your own. I don't recommend marking coins, but its a surefire way to know if you're getting your dumps.
Haha, not a bad idea but you both answered my question and I thank you. The thing I hate about using the same branch is that the tellers are really nice both at my dump/pickup so that's why I use them. Plus, since I am a member at my dump bank, I get free use of the coin machine.

Anyway, thanks a bunch to both of you.