What's new

Pics for the day..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Had someone waiting for this this morning when I went fishing..

K1600_DSCN0874.webp

Told him 'sorry I'll bring some nuts the next time I come'.:laughing7:


This beaver paid no attention to me and swam up river..

K1600_DSCN0882.webp


I saw a THIRD squirrel swimming in from the other side,something how their back and tail stay dry..

K1600_DSCN0787.webp


I did land one in between pictures..

K1600_DSCN0807.webp


Water is still high..

K1600_DSCN0791.webp


The fish are still biting though..

K1600_DSCN0839.webp 48 pounds between the two,what a fight they give!


This fisherman does quite well for himself the water is way to deep so this is how he got around it,got one missed one.





GOD Bless

Chris
 
Enjoyed the pics. Thanks.
 
Nice job on the fish and the pics. Do you think the “squirrel paddle” is any different than the “doggie paddle?”
 
Nice job on the fish and the pics. Do you think the “squirrel paddle” is any different than the “doggie paddle?”

Six of one,half a dozen of the other.:laughing7:
 
Love squirrel shots! Neat Video too!:hello2:
 
Love your photos! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom