39.3 KB · Views: 470

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks real nice, good job and hope that you find more. hwo's the weather up there?
take care and stay safe out there. ron

OP
OP
Gravelwasher

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Maui,

:coffee2:The weather was perfect, but today I woke up to a down poor of rain! I will look at the bright side and think its washing more gold in to the system. Oh Ron my wife says we can trade houses she wants to go to Hawaii..lol you wouldn't want my 1950's era house to much maintenance!! Thanks for looking!! Gravelwasher P.S. will get a picture of it with the plus 30 gold later. :thumbsup:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing7: im going on vacation this friday wich means i dont get days off this week.......hey Gravel im gonna get a hold of you tuesday or weds are you gonna be home either evening? I can stop by after work say whats up. Good job guys by the way sweet that the banker is working out so it can handle being fed pretty well? I told camino i have the stuff to make a frame and legs so we can try to use my drop riffle too as a banker if it works out ill let you guys use it on weekends....did you start a new hole or is that from the same one that you've been working?

Caminochaos

Apr 14, 2010
When my brother and I went the first time to use the new hillbilly we cleaned up after 4 hrs and lost about 15% of the gold. This time we were cleaning it once every hour and lost 3 or 4 specs.

We moved a lot of dirt. One person shoveling and one person cleaning the hopper because its so small. With 2 people shoveling it was hard for the hopper man to keep up. At the end of the day we had a good clean up.

We haven't hit bed rock but we moved some pretty large rocks about 2' down so we should be getting close. It's very compacted so if we follow that layer our cleanups should be consistant.

OP
OP
Gravelwasher

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Ok Ok heres some more pics of the gold!! I know thats all you really want to see....Gravelwasher :dontknow: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• detail flakes.JPG
    detail flakes.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 382
  • spread out.JPG
    spread out.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 363
  • flaker.JPG
    flaker.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 365
  • sluice pan.JPG
    sluice pan.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 391
  • piled up.JPG
    piled up.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 384
  • flakes.JPG
    flakes.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 383
OP
OP
Gravelwasher

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I was at the dentist getting a crown put in and showed my doc a vial of gold and he said it looked aw some through his optics, not sure what type of scope he was wearing. I know what you mean about subtle differences in color and appearance of the gold. Thanks for checking it out!! :hello:

Caminochaos

Apr 14, 2010
Gravelwasher said:
I was at the dentist getting a crown put in and showed my doc a vial of gold and he said it looked aw some through his optics, not sure what type of scope he was wearing. I know what you mean about subtle differences in color and appearance of the gold. Thanks for checking it out!! :hello:

Sweet stuff GW.....I like to see the final clean up....thanks for doing that. I may just give Ginger bear my 1/3...he doesn't get out much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread