What's new

Pics Of Buckle and Plate from the 1865 house

SoMdRelicHunter

Full Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
127
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Sorry about the wait and the picture quality as my camera is broke i am forced to use my cell phone....But, as promised, here are the pics:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 753
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 747
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 749
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 750
Upvote 0
Those are some nice Civil war relics you found there .....That old building looks very promising ! Good luck in you next adventure back there......... :)
 
Wow, I bet you never top that day again! 2 plates in one day, and complete at that is a million to one ! You done good there man !
 
I would say that would have to be the best 15 minutes of all time. I have walked many miles in Alabama when I first started detecting looking for finds like that. The most I ever found were bullets and a few pieces of cannonball. Congrats, GREAT finds. :)
 
Wow...I know little about these buckles due to being Canadian but I do know that they are the CW detectorists holy grail. Congrats!
 
I posted on the original with no pic's...Very Excellent find's there SoMd...Got the plate but am still looking for the buckle,just a matter of time. Also we can't forget about the Battle of the Monocacy..the battle that saved Washington,Then there's the Battle of South Mountain and Maryland Height's overlooking Harper's Ferry....along with Loudon Height's(where I live)..Two critical vantage point's determining who owned Harper's Ferry.
 
not to mention budds ferry which wasnt a battle but a federal artlillary encampment that took many a pock-shots from the confederates going down the river
 
That's Fantastic!! Congrats!
Man, I would LOVE to go to Diggin' in VA... talk about the holy grail! Maybe someday... ;D
 
Great Finds, Congrats. Plates Are Getting Harder To Find, Than "Chicken Teeth". trk5capt...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom