Hey Kelly,
Have you been out with your X-70
and how are you doing with it ?
You better think twice about posting a
pic of your first silver coin - you might blow
up the server...
Bill
:thumbsup:

From the way the tab is bent I can tell this is just one link from a chain. Be sure to recheck your holes before covering them. I to had a nice looking grandma, I'll never forget the way her hair tussled in the breeze from the broom she was swinging at me as she chased me from her kitchen. HH

ok....well good thing im not really a granny!

~Trish~ said:
you might blow
up the server...
Bill

i have to tell ya baby doll...your post gave us some good laughs! :D
lov'n it!

well thanks! i enjoy yours too trish! .... i too like to be funny...most of the time!
lol

There's gold out there and it's haunting,

Luring me on as of old;

Yet, it isn't the gold that I'm wanting,

So much as FINDING the gold!

Author Unknown (at least by me)

It's all in the finding. You did good!

Love the gorgeous patina on that pulltop!!!

I'm thinking cover of Vogue here...your thoughts:)

Attachments

• 2008rocks 014.jpg
    2008rocks 014.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 879
TORI YOURE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that tank is freakin sweet! you must wear it every time you MD!!!!

I see a clothing line in youre future babe!
I would totally pay for that!!!!

youre great! :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

"biker green"

It does have a certain sumpin, sumpin' eh?

your pull top was the inspiration.

vibes said:
"biker green"

It does have a certain sumpin, sumpin' eh?

your pull top was the inspiration.

I'm with ya on this! glad I could help!!!
chicks will dig it! it will be as popular as the banana clip in the 80's!!

I've been wondering for a couple days if I posted a photo of a single pull tab, would I get this much response??

lumbercamp said:
I've been wondering for a couple days if I posted a photo of a single pull tab, would I get this much response??

honestly...... hell no! lol :thumbsup:

Well K*E*L*L*Y
Truth be told I would rather dig 100 of the older pulltabs than the newer ones. The old ones say you are finding stuff from thirty years back. The new ones say you found stupid people who don't get the concept of an attached pulltab is to prevent litter and lack the will power to resist yanking that tab off!

all joking aside i have a pry off bottle cap that is silver with a gold star on it i got it from my cousin years ago her old boyfriend made her one from a pepsi cap qand a satr earring when he got his check from the army he had one made of silver and gold well needless to say she gave it to me she caught him with another girl she was gonna throw it in the sewer i told her i would take it to school and swap it at trade dayfor some bazooka joe gum and i would split it with her i will get a picture up soon as i learn how to downsize photos to fit on the site

olepossum said:
all joking aside i have a pry off bottle cap that is silver with a gold star on it i got it from my cousin years ago her old boyfriend made her one from a pepsi cap qand a satr earring when he got his check from the army he had one made of silver and gold well needless to say she gave it to me she caught him with another girl she was gonna throw it in the sewer i told her i would take it to school and swap it at trade dayfor some bazooka joe gum and i would split it with her i will get a picture up soon as i learn how to downsize photos to fit on the site

right click on the picture your gonna post, open with 'paint', at the top, click on 'Image', then click on 'Stretch/Skew', You'll see 'Horizontal' say's 100%, change it to 50%. Do the same in the 'Veritcal' box below that, hit 'ok'. Click on
'File', then hit 'Save'...there ya go..you've resized your picture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back