What's new

Pictures please.....

Lady Pirate

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone don't mind, I would love to see some pictures of objects that were found from where a picture was dowsed. Curious as all get up if the pictures dowsed hit it on the spot and what was said to be true. Good Luck to all!
 
If anyone don't mind, I would love to see some pictures of objects that were found from where a picture was dowsed. Curious as all get up if the pictures dowsed hit it on the spot and what was said to be true. Good Luck to all!

I dowsed a picture and located silver and then detected the area and found a silver dime. Also located what was supposed to be a coin cache in a pipe only to find empty pipe about 2 ft long in the exact spot. Don't know if it was just a fluke to locate the stuff or not, but I am a newbie at dowsing.
 
I just would like to see some pictures of finds that were dowsed. I dowsed my well up in Michigan....to my surprise. I was told about it by older people and thought I'd give it a try. I want to do more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom