Piedmont or Grant parks ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted both. The security at Grant told us that people have hunted it for years. He use to see them as a kid hunting it. He told us the best place to try. We hunted for 8 hours. I was the only one to find silver and it was a Rosie. They did not have a issue with use digging plugs. He said as long as we did a neat job it was ok. I can't say they all will be that nice.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I saw a new band there in the music gazebo . September 20th 1970 . That new band was called The Allman Brothers Band. I'm in this video. You should find a lot of hash pipes and blues harps ! ( grin )

BrownBear

Jan 31, 2010
Roswell,GA
Detector(s) used
ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit PPark about a year ago and got about 12 bucks in clad. Go early in the morn and keep a eye out for the bums. Also you should check out Inman park too.

ps. I just hunted the tot lot I was too scared the dig in the park.

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Atl Parks

I have hunted quite a few of Atl, city parks and have never had a problem. [Just don't smoke]
I,m sure one day ill get Ballsy and hit Grant Park ,likely next fall & winter. ( less people).
Thanks for the reply's..
Davers

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a new band there in the music gazebo . September 20th 1970 . That new band was called The Allman Brothers Band. I'm in this video. You should find a lot of hash pipes and blues harps ! ( grin )

Last time I went to Piedmont Park was Pot fest 95 , Cypress Hill Preformed & My pic , was in High Times Mag.
I don't Smoke Any more but do miss Relic hunting in the Woods & taking a break by a stream to "Burn one"
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions