Bunker
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2010
- Messages
- 562
- Reaction score
- 77
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Pete, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
Today I hit my father in laws yard. Old part of town. Thought I might find some silver, but ended up with some relics instead. Lovin it!!!
Dug up a (kids?) stirrup. Looks to be iron. The pin back has a compartment in the back. The lead man could be a soldier, looks like it could be a WWI. Would love to know the ages of these items.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker
Today I hit my father in laws yard. Old part of town. Thought I might find some silver, but ended up with some relics instead. Lovin it!!!
Dug up a (kids?) stirrup. Looks to be iron. The pin back has a compartment in the back. The lead man could be a soldier, looks like it could be a WWI. Would love to know the ages of these items.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker









