P Pull tab mcfoilson Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2016 Messages 106 Reaction score 251 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Garrett At max Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 26, 2020 #1 Found a pin in 60s range. At max Attachments 20201126_152125.webp 286 KB · Views: 76
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2020 #2 Nice find BUT I don't think it is a Star Trek Pin. I just went through a bunch of them and they all have to points (yours only has one). Upvote 0
Nice find BUT I don't think it is a Star Trek Pin. I just went through a bunch of them and they all have to points (yours only has one).
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2020 #3 Art Deco style brooch. 40’s give or take a decade. Search ‘Art Deco circle brooch’. Upvote 0
P Pull tab mcfoilson Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2016 Messages 106 Reaction score 251 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Garrett At max Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thank you guys I'll search it. Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2020 #5 need size - put a coin next to it for size pic of back clean it up any marks? where was it found Bradyboy Upvote 0
need size - put a coin next to it for size pic of back clean it up any marks? where was it found Bradyboy