What's new

Pin ID Help Please...

lokkenpa

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
I dug this "pin" today and I am not sure what it is or if there is any significance to it. I have never seen a "pin" or emblem for the Marine Corps that has a wreath around it. :icon_scratch:

Thanks for the help!
 

Attachments

  • MC_Front.webp
    MC_Front.webp
    19 KB · Views: 192
  • MC_Back.webp
    MC_Back.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 181
  • MC_Front.webp
    MC_Front.webp
    19 KB · Views: 178
  • MC_Back.webp
    MC_Back.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 187
The only USMC badges i can find with wreath's are for marksmanship in pistol or rifle.Those have crossed weapon's centered though. Your badge looks a little..crude,maybe from a vehicle or something.Someone will let you know i'm sure,i just did a quick look.Generally it's our Royal Marines who use the wreath around the badge,but who knows? :)
 
Upvote 0
I agree. It looks very crude. Kind of like half a Cadillac wreath whith a glued in Marines logo..I looked but as mentioned up top, the only wreath I see is Marksman etc..
 

Attachments

  • PlateXII.webp
    PlateXII.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom