What's new

Pin of some sort?

Beachmom5

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this a few weeks ago , was partly buried in mulch . I was thinking maybe a pin but back isn?t super sharp. It looks old to me. I actually collect antique pins as hobby but am not sure this is a pin as there’s not a catch on it. The pin like part rotates. It is decent weight , to me looks hand painted and has a vintage look to it. It’s about 1 inch. AD6CF604-4D72-4C06-A903-5234D988600E.webp6B656DC4-366C-4B77-8651-39DB66F1ACCB.webpThanks
 
Vintage enamel earring with the post bent over? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Vintage enamel earring with the post bent over? :dontknow:

yup i agree,you can see the retaining indent for the back around the end of the post as well
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom