oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!
I found this flat pin or button thing today downtown Eugene Oregon. I don't see any lettering on it (front or back) ~ the image on it looks like a bomb with a pineapple top! It's made of copper or bronze, and is about 26 millimeters in diameter.
It's a little bigger than a US quarter ~ looks like there was some kind of mounting on the bacl for a pin or something.
Anyone know what this is from? How old is it?
THANKS!!
Neil
I found this flat pin or button thing today downtown Eugene Oregon. I don't see any lettering on it (front or back) ~ the image on it looks like a bomb with a pineapple top! It's made of copper or bronze, and is about 26 millimeters in diameter.
It's a little bigger than a US quarter ~ looks like there was some kind of mounting on the bacl for a pin or something.
Anyone know what this is from? How old is it?
THANKS!!
Neil








