What's new

pin point and g b trigger

70monte68

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
806
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
1
Location
PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Is anyone having a problem with the trigger? I have noticed that sometimes when I use the pin point it is slow to return to it's position. I use the machine hard and am wondering if I can replace it myself. Any ideas to fix the problem?

Thanks
70monte68
 
Monte, I also use mine every day, bush whacking......after a year I had to send it in because it just started making weird sounds. They did something with the coil and replaced the trigger with a different design. So....they must realize that something is mis-designed there. Good luck.
 
I would send it in for repair. Use that 5 year warranty! They are great!
 
Thanks guys!
 
Just wanted to follow up on this. I did send it in for repair. They replaced the trigger the coil wire, the face plate, the headphone jack, battery springs and gave me a plastic bolt and thumb screw for the coil to connect to the shaft.

There warranty is awesome and the turn around is quick. The T2SE is an awesome macine!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom