Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2018 #1 Pinfire casing and what I think is called a key for attaching shoulder scale or epaulet. Attachments 001.webp 291.3 KB · Views: 105 002.webp 163.7 KB · Views: 94 003.webp 266 KB · Views: 98 004.webp 235.6 KB · Views: 90 005.webp 192.7 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2018 #2 That pin fire has seen better days. I didn't know the other piece was a retainer. Did you get my message?
That pin fire has seen better days. I didn't know the other piece was a retainer. Did you get my message?