FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner

I love my Garret Pro Pointer
at the beach this week.....I detected, bent over and waved my pinpointer and boom would hit the signal. I only had to dig about 2-3 times.....rest was wave the pinpointer and BEEP and zone right in on target.
MAN OH MAN I love those things. I would never detect without a pinpointer!

just saying I love you Pinpointer

what a time saver and back saver!


( My mind ) HH Chug
in a panic i drove back to the park and i found it on the side of the road. yes it was scratched up some ..but worked better than ever







