vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jan 29, 2009 #1 Does it sing, or what?! Found 2 yrs. ago in Mishawaka IN during a landscaping re-do. I got a call and HAD ta go. LOVE those serendipitous moments! It now hangs above my stove Attachments funpieces 005.webp 54.1 KB · Views: 529 Upvote 0 Downvote
Does it sing, or what?! Found 2 yrs. ago in Mishawaka IN during a landscaping re-do. I got a call and HAD ta go. LOVE those serendipitous moments! It now hangs above my stove
fossis Gold Member Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 7,837 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 1, 2009 #2 Nice old find, I have an old V-8 Ford sign I brought home. Fossis.............