s.c.shooter Bronze Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 732 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Just got through reading the book about Captain Kid. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in pirate history and treasure hunting!
Just got through reading the book about Captain Kid. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in pirate history and treasure hunting!
Ahab8 Gold Member Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 8,427 Reaction score 8,293 Golden Thread 2 Location Topsham, Maine 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2015 #2 I should check it out. His name pops up a lot in Maine. Our coastline is so rough and jagged that it was an easy place to hide in. I'm sure it's a fascinating read
I should check it out. His name pops up a lot in Maine. Our coastline is so rough and jagged that it was an easy place to hide in. I'm sure it's a fascinating read
pong12211 Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 948 Golden Thread 0 Location North central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2015 #3 Are there any pictures
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2015 #4 Is that the one by Richard Zacks? Great book. Poor Wm. Kidd didn't seem to enjoy the freedoms of piracy as much as history would have us believe.
Is that the one by Richard Zacks? Great book. Poor Wm. Kidd didn't seem to enjoy the freedoms of piracy as much as history would have us believe.