Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,462 Reaction score 10,866 Golden Thread 0 Jan 21, 2026 #1 Got another pistol grip at old site at lunch. I'm thinking it's real it's pretty hesvy, but I may be wrong. I did however find a small cylinder there a while back Attachments IMG_3134.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 92 IMG_3135.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 76 IMG_3140.webp 2.6 MB · Views: 63 Last edited: Jan 21, 2026 Upvote 6
Got another pistol grip at old site at lunch. I'm thinking it's real it's pretty hesvy, but I may be wrong. I did however find a small cylinder there a while back
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,295 Reaction score 23,307 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2026 #2 Nice one !
Gare Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 13,421 Reaction score 30,267 Golden Thread 0 Location Canton Ohio Area Detector(s) used Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2026 #3 Nice going
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2026 #4 Neat !