What's new

Pitched Battle 1893 Keffers Ball Field

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,836
Reaction score
76,278
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would have been Here

000ddd.webp

000ccc.webp

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

When I was Growing up 1960's/ 70's they were still like that,
Probable emulating the tales their Grandparents told them.
 
126 years ago. You have to wonder what the fight was about, and what could still be waiting to be found.
 
Seems like a reasonable response to empty beer kegs...Don't run out of Yuengling!
 
yea They were a rowdy bunch & They loved their Ying/yang beer.
:tongue3:

H20734-L164076806_original.webpH20734-L164076811.webp
 
Last edited:
I'm wondering about how far from home plate to the center field fence in the second photo, any ideas?
 
No Sorry ! I'm Not good at Estimating Distance.
Back Several years ago (Feb. 1991 ) a School Bus Load of at least 45 Kids Took a
150 foot Ride off the Side of the Mountain


0klo.webp



& They had a Triage, & at least 3 Med Choppers in the Field
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom