What's new

Pitman Hotel, torn down- act quick

DIGDIG

Full Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a huge building that dated way back. I was told it was gonna be restored and passing the location today was an empty lot with backhoes on it, soil is turned over so get moving!
 
has anyone been there lately?
 
I haven't been that way lately, but last time I went by it's just an empty lot. I need to start sending letters and get to the tax office to line up places to detect since I may be on strike in 2 weeks- hopefully not but I may as well have places to go.
 
I hit it in the first few weeks after the demolition. I didn't find anything good. A buddy of mine with a much better detector went and found a nice old gold watch. I figure it to be pretty much picked over by now, especally using my entry level detector.
 
I am using 20 year old technology but I'm finding alot, I just need to find some old places to detect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom