pizza

It's actually called California Pizza Kitchen...
http://www.cpk.com/

I've been to the restaurant and had the frozen kind from the store. Both are pretty decent... :)

Bran <><

I hate to tell you that any "frozen pizza", not not a real pizza.. You need to find a good pizzeria :laughing7:

By right you should have titled this thread pizza-like, pizza :tongue3:

Chain pizza sucks, mom and pops are where it's at. The best I ever had is Lu's in grafton ohio, and second is cocchi house in Wooster. Lu's great chunky marinara sauce smokey chews and lite dough with crispy crust. Been around for 50 years. Cocchi house the cheese is so thick they use slices and the sauce is made by a Italian immigrant. Another one that's been around for 50 years both in same places they started. But I make my own, I use to not because I didn't want to knead the dough. But heck that's easy to knead I bought a ceramic tile and I use my cast iron skillet. Make my on sauce and buy good cheese, oh so good lol. Mmmm I'm hungry!!

Ps cocchi house ships to your home a frozen pizza if anyone wants to try it.

Last edited:
The best is homemade. Each of us makes our own dough and rolls it out then out our own ingredients on it. The kids lve doing this and have a ball.they dont like the cleanup after they throw flower at each oher but still have fun.

I married into a Sicilian family, and was with her for about 12 years total. Amazing homemade food including pizza. The drama was a bit over the top though.

Where I am at now, my wife and I like to stop enroute to a few breweries. Amazing pizza. But are up in the top ranking as well. I used to hit the road but dont get down that way often these days.

About the only time I have pizza outside of these are when the uniformed make the eating decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dognose, please stop posting hot links to restaurant's websites, it is considered spam.

No to frozen pizza. I can't cook $h*ttttt, so no to homemade. Domino's does it for me. Double Cheese Margherita. With extra cheese at that.

Last edited:
It'll be in mississip in 2033.

I like the greasy tostinos

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back