pizza

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's actually called California Pizza Kitchen...
http://www.cpk.com/

I've been to the restaurant and had the frozen kind from the store. Both are pretty decent... :)

Bran <><

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to tell you that any "frozen pizza", not not a real pizza.. You need to find a good pizzeria :laughing7:

By right you should have titled this thread pizza-like, pizza :tongue3:

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chain pizza sucks, mom and pops are where it's at. The best I ever had is Lu's in grafton ohio, and second is cocchi house in Wooster. Lu's great chunky marinara sauce smokey chews and lite dough with crispy crust. Been around for 50 years. Cocchi house the cheese is so thick they use slices and the sauce is made by a Italian immigrant. Another one that's been around for 50 years both in same places they started. But I make my own, I use to not because I didn't want to knead the dough. But heck that's easy to knead I bought a ceramic tile and I use my cast iron skillet. Make my on sauce and buy good cheese, oh so good lol. Mmmm I'm hungry!!

Ps cocchi house ships to your home a frozen pizza if anyone wants to try it.

Last edited:

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best is homemade. Each of us makes our own dough and rolls it out then out our own ingredients on it. The kids lve doing this and have a ball.they dont like the cleanup after they throw flower at each oher but still have fun.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I married into a Sicilian family, and was with her for about 12 years total. Amazing homemade food including pizza. The drama was a bit over the top though.

Where I am at now, my wife and I like to stop enroute to a few breweries. Amazing pizza. But are up in the top ranking as well. I used to hit the road but dont get down that way often these days.

About the only time I have pizza outside of these are when the uniformed make the eating decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dognose, please stop posting hot links to restaurant's websites, it is considered spam.

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No to frozen pizza. I can't cook $h*ttttt, so no to homemade. Domino's does it for me. Double Cheese Margherita. With extra cheese at that.

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It'll be in mississip in 2033.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015