What's new

Places I go.

Here are pictures of how I progress into the area in the foothills that I am most interested in on this trip. Ginger likes the shade where ever she can find it. Just in case you are wondering what I have in my back pack, I have WATER, and lots of it.. I don't know why but these pictures did not come up in the order I wanted them to. Oh well, at least you can see the area. S5303067.webpS5303076.webpS5303075.webpS5303074.webpS5303073.webpS5303072.webpS5303071.webpS5303070.webpS5303069.webpS5303068.webpS5303077.webp.
 
Last edited:
Hey, I thought heck why not. Can you guess what this little treasure is? Hint: Don't get your nose too close to it.
 

Attachments

  • S5303078.webp
    S5303078.webp
    986.8 KB · Views: 106
OK, now we are going back to the truck. Ginger finds shade again and takes advantage of it.
 

Attachments

  • S5303084.webp
    S5303084.webp
    547.5 KB · Views: 78
  • S5303083.webp
    S5303083.webp
    591.4 KB · Views: 74
  • S5303082.webp
    S5303082.webp
    502.7 KB · Views: 72
  • S5303080.webp
    S5303080.webp
    660 KB · Views: 81
  • S5303079.webp
    S5303079.webp
    641.4 KB · Views: 78
Ginger finds more shade next to the truck and waits for me.
 

Attachments

  • S5303085.webp
    S5303085.webp
    590.8 KB · Views: 80
Another little desert treasure, a cactus blossom. I ran across several of these while hiking around.
 

Attachments

  • S5303086.webp
    S5303086.webp
    559.5 KB · Views: 82
Once in a while you run across things like this.
 

Attachments

  • S5303090.webp
    S5303090.webp
    173 KB · Views: 75
  • S5303088.webp
    S5303088.webp
    240.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Correct order.
 
Correct order.

And this ends this portion of this trip. I have other photos I might post later.
 

Attachments

  • S5303088.webp
    S5303088.webp
    240.1 KB · Views: 93
  • S5303090.webp
    S5303090.webp
    173 KB · Views: 75
Here are some Infrared (IR) photos of that area. Enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5770.webp
    IMG_5770.webp
    470.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5773.webp
    IMG_5773.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5774.webp
    IMG_5774.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5775.webp
    IMG_5775.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5787.webp
    IMG_5787.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5788.webp
    IMG_5788.webp
    359.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5790.webp
    IMG_5790.webp
    823.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5791.webp
    IMG_5791.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5800.webp
    IMG_5800.webp
    650.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
The last few pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5827.webp
    IMG_5827.webp
    636.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5828.webp
    IMG_5828.webp
    628.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5833.webp
    IMG_5833.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5834.webp
    IMG_5834.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5837.webp
    IMG_5837.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It was just after sun rise here so we are not quite awake but , well at least I am not [/FONT]:laughing7:. She has been doing this smell and find then sit off and on, (more off than on) for about a year now. I did not test her for several months but when I started up again yesterday, she went right to it as if we had been doing it all along with no break. :hello2::notworthy: :occasion14::headbang::wave:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
There is no question a dogs sense of smell is extremely sensitive. So the main thing here is I want her to sit to let me know she has found the target.

Go to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOYrWPfaLs&feature=youtu.be
[/FONT]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom