Chris Canada
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone,
I am planning a trip to Lexington Virginia starting Easter monday with my father.
We will be staying at my uncles B&B and was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to share some Southern Hospitality.
I have been looking forward to this trip for a couple years and can't wait!
Cheers to all from Canada!
Chris
Also I will be bring my whites xlt and I know that the ground conditions will be extremely different than what I am used to.
can anyone recommend some settings?
Thanks again
I am planning a trip to Lexington Virginia starting Easter monday with my father.
We will be staying at my uncles B&B and was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to share some Southern Hospitality.
I have been looking forward to this trip for a couple years and can't wait!
Chris
Also I will be bring my whites xlt and I know that the ground conditions will be extremely different than what I am used to.
can anyone recommend some settings?
Thanks again







