What's new

Plated flat button

Caintuk

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180906_224242.webp20180906_224258.webp20180906_225002.webp
I found this flat button in the same location where I found my patriotic snake button in July. It has "plated" on the back, along with two- six pointed stars. At the top of the button appears to be what I think is a bird, maybe an eagle? The front is silver in color and plain as far as I can tell. Any ideas? Thanks.
 
I think the likely date range would be 1795-1810.
 
Upvote 0
I think the likely date range would be 1795-1810.

If you believe things that are posted on the internet, here's a chart to help determine age on some buttons...

datingbuttons.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the button.:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
glue thst indian on it that would be cool lol nice relic
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
732
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom