What's new

Platinum at the beach

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
Just had that feeling I should check out one of my better spots at the beach, I was finding typical targets and than I had an unusual tone come out of the Ex 11, I was at the water edge at an outgoing tide, when I picked the ring out of the scoop I thought It was Tungsten Carbide because of the weight. When I got to the car I took a better look turns out to be Platinum bands on the outsides with 18k gold band on the inside. Ring weighs 21 grams, very nice day
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    98 KB · Views: 539
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 531
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    98 KB · Views: 527
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 522
Upvote 0
Very nice congrats :thumbsup:
 
Can you describe the unusal tone? Hopefully it's not one I've had before. Nice ring, congrats. HH
 
BOOM! Sweet ring - that's worth some serious dough, huh?

You've been having a fantastic year. If I lived near beaches like yours, I'd be hitting them every single chance I could.

Keep it up :icon_thumright:
 
man, that thing looks like it's heavy. Nice find :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom