What's new

Platinum, gold and Tiffany silver....

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I have been hunting the affluent beach resorts recently....not the busiest of beaches but the quality has more than made up for the quantity....dug these all out of wetsand and shallow surf to waist deep....Dug a Platinum band (about 15 grams), A 14k aquamarine ring, and finally a Tiffany and Co. .925 Picasso heart ring....Not many coins to dig.....I'll still take the results!!....Summer is getting good here at the Jersey Shore!!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP3328 (800x600) (640x480).webp
    IMGP3328 (800x600) (640x480).webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 632
  • IMGP3341 (640x480).webp
    IMGP3341 (640x480).webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 642
  • IMGP3346 (640x480).webp
    IMGP3346 (640x480).webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 629
Upvote 0
One word......

NICEEEEE!!!

:headbang: :hello2: :hello2: :headbang:

Aaron
 
So Cool Brian, Keep at it. You're the Surfdigger alright!
 
WoW!! Nice hunting SD! :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:
 
:hello2: reel cool way 2 go
 
Very nice....congrats on the great finds!!!!
 
Brian, you did real good!
 
Great finds! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Aquamarine is the one ring stone that I think is the most beautiful, and the one I have not found yet. Still on my wish list. Man, that is a beautiful ring!
 
Really nice treasure for sure . Congratulations
 
OUTSTANDING!!! :headbang:
 
Great finds all the best HH
 
I'LL BE DOWN THERE IN ABOUT AN HOUR, SURFDIGGER :)

TERRIFIC DETECTING! :headbang:

LORRAINE
 
I know what you mean about the resort beaches...
Either you find something good or nothing at all.
May your good fortune continue. :icon_thumleft:
 
Real good finds Brian.. glad to see a few biggies now.. congrats to ya. :thumbsup:
 
looking good!!
 
yep, thems good results!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom