What's new

Platinum ring found

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately not with a detector but a fun find all the same.
I was at work in Auburn Hills setting up a robot system that had been at a customer site in Wixom for 2 years on loan. Unpacking the equipment, I discovered this ring stuck to the bottom of a holder for the programming unit. Before calling the customer to inquire if someone had lost the ring, I noticed an inscription inside the band "Monica 5-3-03". I remembered that one of my colleagues has a wife named Monica. Sure enough, it belongs to him. The cool part about this is that he lost the ring at the customer site in Wixom in July of 2008. I met up with him today and returned the ring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3899.webp
    IMG_3899.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_3903.webp
    IMG_3903.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_3905.webp
    IMG_3905.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_3918.webp
    IMG_3918.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_3919.webp
    IMG_3919.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 563
dude that is awesome, congrats big time bro, on a great eye find and for doing the honorable thing!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Hey that's cool Brent, at first I thought one of the robots lost it! (LOL) ffd
 
Nice job on the return! :thumbsup: I bet he, and his wife, were happy to get the ring back.

HH
 
Awesome find and really cool that you even knew who lost it, I know he was a happy camper and so was his wife I'm sure :thumbsup:
 
Well Done Brent!

Great story, and even better good deed!

Congratulations on being a very honorable guy.

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Brentallica said:
Unfortunately not with a detector but a fun find all the same.
I was at work in Auburn Hills setting up a robot system that had been at a customer site in Wixom for 2 years on loan. Unpacking the equipment, I discovered this ring stuck to the bottom of a holder for the programming unit. Before calling the customer to inquire if someone had lost the ring, I noticed an inscription inside the band "Monica 5-3-03". I remembered that one of my colleagues has a wife named Monica. Sure enough, it belongs to him. The cool part about this is that he lost the ring at the customer site in Wixom in July of 2008. I met up with him today and returned the ring.

Karma has a good way of working its way back to you. Hope you find tons of good stuff for the good deed!
 
Awesome return! Well done! :thumbsup:
 
that has got to be one of the best find an returns, I've heard of :thumbsup:
 
Kudos and congrats to you. :thumbsup: :occasion14:
 
Hello all,

Thank you for all of the great feedback!!
Much appreciated

Brent
 
Great Job. Looks like you made his day. :icon_thumleft:
 
Way to return that, man! I think you just made a friend for life.
 
That was a really nice thing to do Brent, congratualtions.. :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom