What's new

Platinum

Mine Shaft

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was there a thread about large chunks of platinum someone found ? I thought i seen it somewhere but cant find it, it was just a couple days ago.
 
Dunno.
But, if I found large chunks of platinum... I wouldn't tell my mother! :laughing7:

BC

Platinum? What platinum?
He went that way.
 
Wow 52 bids up to $1050 and the seller doesn't even know if they are platinum or not.
Crazy
 
Platinum is rarer then gold, going to be hard to find some in the dirt.


"Two much rarer metals often fly under the radar: platinum and its close cousin, palladium. Platinum is much rarer than both gold and silver — so rare, in fact, that all of the platinum ever mined could fit into your living room. Unlike gold, these metals derive much of their value from industrial uses."

https://www.outsiderclub.com/report/platinum-and-palladium-more-precious-than-silver-and-gold/935




Some Platinum Coins for sale in Canada. 1/10 1/4 1/2 and 1 oz

https://torontogoldbullion.com/platinum/platinum-coins.html
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom