What's new

Please be Seated

You mean from a roll of CRH or did you buy one?
 
Found in a machine roll- actually was an ender. Haven't seen my camera since last weekends camping trip, see if I can find it. HH Mark
 
Yet to find one. Can't wait to see the pic.

Golden silver
 
Silver Stripe said:
Found in a machine roll- actually was an ender. Haven't seen my camera since last weekends camping trip, see if I can find it. HH Mark

Wow, very nice!
 
Congrats, Mark. :icon_thumright: It'd be nice to show us the picture.
 
Good score, I say it was a good day Congrats :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
I love how excited you are about this.
 
Wow.. I would be excited too.. I never thought of seeing a seated in a roll.. I've only gotten a Barber once.. can't wait till the pics!!
 
This is my second one, I got one last year too- in better shape. Here's the pics. HH Mark
SeatedLiberty004.jpg

SeatedLiberty008.jpg
 
Very nice find! Congrats - :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
Great find.. like to first find mine. I got a metal detector in hopes for finding a seated someday. Too bad I live in the wrong part of the country for that. Now, all you need to find next is a Bust Half. :icon_thumleft:
 
SFBayArea said:
Great find.. like to first find mine. I got a metal detector in hopes for finding a seated someday. Too bad I live in the wrong part of the country for that. Now, all you need to find next is a Bust Half. :icon_thumleft:
I'm still hoping for the $10 or $20 gold piece, maybe not in a roll but I get alot of odd stuff in bags sometimes. Good luck with yours, Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
SFBayArea said:
Great find.. like to first find mine. I got a metal detector in hopes for finding a seated someday. Too bad I live in the wrong part of the country for that. Now, all you need to find next is a Bust Half. :icon_thumleft:
I'm still hoping for the $10 or $20 gold piece, maybe not in a roll but I get alot of odd stuff in bags sometimes. Good luck with yours, Mark

Yeah the counter bags would be your best shot at that, or an inner reject slot for a counter. Shame you had that ugly eagle looking back at you, must have been traumatizing. :laughing7:
 
DrDetector said:
Yeah the counter bags would be your best shot at that, or an inner reject slot for a counter. Shame you had that ugly eagle looking back at you, must have been traumatizing. :laughing7:
No worries, all will be well when I trade it for half dozen '64 Kens. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom