Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Sep 5, 2010 #1 Picked up an 1861 Seated Liberty half today. Was a good day. HH all, Mark Upvote 0
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2010 #21 Nice find! Anyone remember the last one found on here? HH enamel7
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 6, 2010 #22 Cool find, congrats, was waiting for a pic, thanks. ffd
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Sep 7, 2010 #23 Awesome. I am still waiting for my first seated of any type. OWS
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2010 #24 That's a sweet find, It's amazing that they are still floating around. Some people never check their change, or it could have came from gramp's coin collection
That's a sweet find, It's amazing that they are still floating around. Some people never check their change, or it could have came from gramp's coin collection
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2010 #25 I would say that was a great day! I probably would have done the happy dance if I had one of those as an ender. HSH apush
I would say that was a great day! I probably would have done the happy dance if I had one of those as an ender. HSH apush