MUD(S.W.A.T)
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2005
- Messages
- 8,006
- Reaction score
- 899
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Location: Undisclosed
- Detector(s) used
- I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Please check out my "Nice piece of silver" in today's find its been updated. (+rant)
Hi,
Just a little rant here. How come I can't change my title anymore ? Now when I have updates on my finds, no one can see that I do... Cause I can't write (update) in the title
Anyway just asking if it would be possible to bring that feature back ??
Please look at my post http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/422806-nice-piece-silver.html again I have an exciting update to show everyone !!
Thank you,
Keep @ it and HH !!
Hi,

Just a little rant here. How come I can't change my title anymore ? Now when I have updates on my finds, no one can see that I do... Cause I can't write (update) in the title
Anyway just asking if it would be possible to bring that feature back ??Please look at my post http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/422806-nice-piece-silver.html again I have an exciting update to show everyone !!
Thank you,
Keep @ it and HH !!








