What's new

Please check out my photo portfolio.

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,421
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love to shoot photos! I'm not a good technical photographer, I am a "Snapshot Artist." I compete on GuruShots.com for fun. If you have time, check out my portfolio and tell me what you think - Thanks!


https://gurushots.com/terrysoloman/photos 
 
Thanks Wyatt an Ron!:skullflag:
 
Terry you certainly have the eye dude,nice photographs.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Thanks Chris. I really appreciate it!:occasion14:
 
I'm moved. Good work Terry :thumbsup:
 
Wow, man! I'll be happy if I ever get half that good.
 
Terry, great shots, you should give lessons!
 
"Not a good technical photographer"!?...Wow...mind-blowing to say the least. U got sum mad skills Terry! Enjoyed the slide show, the tulips in the woods took me RIGHT to one of my woods spots, the flowers attracted me there and I promptly dug a beauty of a 1917 Merc. Thanks for taking me there, it's one of my favorite spots. Ddf.
 
Excellent work, Terry!
 
Thank you so much for checking out my shots everyone! I really appreciate it, as many of you have taken and posted some incredible photographs! God Bless!:occasion14:
 
Lotta great pics.
Did you or do you live in NY.

I grew up there. Spent some time at McSorley's over the years. Many many moons ago. Do you still have to buy two?.
And have they cleaned the ceiling yet (150 year old cobwebs)?
 
Awesome photos National Geographic worthy had lunch at McSorelys during visit to 9/11 Museum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom