Z zenit52 Tenderfoot Joined Oct 11, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 24, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hi to all, if possible please dowse this picture for gold or other treasures... Attachments 2013-11-22 14.28.22.webp 73.5 KB · Views: 146
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Nov 24, 2013 #2 a small metal box less than 3 foot deep
Z zenit52 Tenderfoot Joined Oct 11, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 27, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks dear aarthrj3811, i get gold response by my LRL on cross area in the picture...!!! please help me about this area... Thanks... Attachments 22 14.webp 72.9 KB · Views: 108
Thanks dear aarthrj3811, i get gold response by my LRL on cross area in the picture...!!! please help me about this area... Thanks...
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Nov 27, 2013 #4 Hey zenit52...I think you are reading a micro gold deposit....I will post something here Long Range Locators
Hey zenit52...I think you are reading a micro gold deposit....I will post something here Long Range Locators