What's new

Please Dowse

Peachy

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
112
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Lonesome
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dowse.webpPlease dowse Thank you
 
Last edited:
I am getting gold coins in a man made tunnel and marked with a big rock...
attachment6Q0AYVCX.webp
 
Thank you very much. Very steep terrain. Over 900' elevation drop in photo. Old rumors of gold coin stash "in a cave". I for one am impressed. Thanks again.
 
PM sent
 
Here 2 more place'sDowse.webp that have gold caches in metal boxes
 
Thank you also! I do appreciate it.
 
Here are the sites I got signals.
 

Attachments

  • Dowse-Peachy.webp
    Dowse-Peachy.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 151
Thank you very much! I really do appreciate all of the help.
 
I am always glad to get information. I learned from you that I have learn how to work landmarks into my questions. Thank you ...Art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom