What's new

Please Dowse

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to verify and pinpoint.
Thank you
NIcholas

010 Cove.webp
 
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold further back into the cave system, green line area.
Gold, surface nuggets ravine area in the green rectangle area.
Thank you for posting your pictures,
Jon
TnetBookcliff010 Cove1-16-18.webp
 
Thank you all for these dowses. I zoomed in as much as I could and hope that helps. This is one I've been working on for years. I'm slow. I will be able to check them out in a couple of months. Please notice the shadow in the third image.
Nicholas

GC 004.webp

GC 005.webp

GC 003 Shadow.webp
 
# 1....The entrance to the mine is on the left side of the ridge

GC 003 Shadow.webp
 
Blue is an mine opening. Green is a short mine. Yellow is a gold vein. Signs of a lot of earthquake activity

GC 004.webpGC 005.webp
 
Last edited:
So I'm processing this information and plotting GPS coordinates and I see more to the shadows picture. How many people are there in the image? Pretty much right where Art has caves. Very interesting.
 
20190609_005959.webp

Picture from recent trip to the site.20190526_122245.webp

20190526_120827.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom