Jeff,
I have hunted Eagle Creek many, many times. Send me a private email and I'll direct you to the good spot.
jondickinson75@cinci.rr.com . Most everything found at that spot is Fort Ancient, but I do have a friend who found a large Big Sandy(Archaic). I have a map that I made over the years that shows about 75 river bank sites from East of Coney Island in Cincinnati to just West of Portsmouth. Both sides of the river.
I apologize for my posts. I should have explained better from the start. I am an avid field hunter and buyer/seller/trader. Once you have been in the "game" of trading for a while, you become very jaded. The problem is the age old one of supply and demand. The demand for good old arrowheads far outweighs the supply and people take advantage of this. As for my knowledge about real/fake/mineralization/form/function: I realized a long time ago that noone is right all the time, but how you deal with your mistakes, makes your reputation. I run a yearly artifact show in Ripley, Ohio. This year our date is February 17th. You should attend. I'll try to post some items I have found over the years for everyone to see.
Pickaway- What is your name and what artifact did I sell you?