MrMikeJackie
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,771
- Reaction score
- 2,258
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Long Island
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Thanks man. I was hoping 16th, 17th century. Roman just doesn’t make sense. Not saying it’s not Roman, just the fact that I dug it makes no sense. However I’ve heard from others in my area that Roman coins have been found before at this location(water spot). Hmmm, maybe a disgruntled wife threw her husbands coin collection in the ocean?Start with Roman. Mint mark looks like SMTS (Thessalonica, Greece).
Don.....
That’s the one. Thanks Don! I appreciate it.Start with Roman. Mint mark looks like SMTS (Thessalonica, Greece).
Maybe this one: https://www.colleconline.com/en/ite...e-constantin-i-gloria-exercitvs-caess-330-335
Don.....
Yeah, probably.Yeah roman coins do get found some in the U.S. Just bought as a souvenir then dropped.