L loreen44 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 29, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2019 #1 I found this among some things left to me. Can you please help identify? Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2019 #2 Bornite Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2019 #3 Upvote 0
L loreen44 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 29, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thank you! Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2019 #5 To plug n plays credit I found boronite listed as peacock ore too I think were talking about the same stuff Upvote 0
To plug n plays credit I found boronite listed as peacock ore too I think were talking about the same stuff