Hi all.. I have been a longtime follower of treasurenet, its been awhile since I been on here...so long I forgot my old username.. Anyways, down to the issue. I have have this ring for about 4 or 5 years. I pulled it out today and cleaned it up and noticed that the stones and the settings are actually real. The 2 questions that I cannot answer yet are... #1 What is the medal type? Im thinking that it is silver but the medal is really soft in places and thought that it could be white gold, maybe.. I did a magnet test on it just to make sure and there was pretty much no pull. #2, Is this ring antique or of real value? There is a stamp on the inside of the ring, but I cant make it out. There is no numbers, just a symbol. I looked through the net and havent found anything for sure. There were a total of 29 stones in the ring.. And lastly, the reason im writing this really, the two birds. One on each side with a stone enclosed in a circle above the head. The appear to be eagle like but im not sure.
Anyways, thanks to everyone who stops in to read this, and I will appriciate any help the community can offer..
Anyways, thanks to everyone who stops in to read this, and I will appriciate any help the community can offer..
... I'm meeting a guy Tuesday afternoon to sell him some scrap silver and gold, and he supposed to look at it for me. He should know well enough, the he paying 80% value for precious metals.. My ex's uncles place only pays 55%, the place in the mall about 50%, and the pawn shops around here only pay around 40 - 45% value. I'll find out what this guy can tell me and then post another update. I'm really curious about this ring cause it kinda reminds me of the Shriners or Masons, and maybe a little of old Germany. I been trying to find engravings like the birds on the side but haven't had no luck yet.






