please help to identify and understand this symbol

mopedking77

Jan 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro, AT-Gold, Ace 250, Sea Hunter Mark 2, Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure symbol found

I really could use your help to Identify the meaning of this symbol.. Its a symbol of a heart carved into a tree that's really old. There are story's of civil war and confederate treasure buried around the area and some has be reported found but not all of it. The tree this heart is carved in is a very old tree and the heart seems to point down to the base or ground. I went back with a metal detector and searched around the tree. I found another item I think is another clue but not sure. but if it is can you help me figure it out with what i found. I dug up a 1830 capped bust half dime in great shape directly below the hearts point right at the base or the tree.. is the coin another clue. i'm not very smart and could use any help you can give me. attached are photos. i hope i hear from you. thanks mike

2213.jpeg

KIMG0008.jpg

KIMG0007.jpg

Last edited:

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure symbol found

I really could use your help to Identify the meaning of this symbol.. Its a symbol of a heart carved into a tree that's really old. There are story's of civil war and confederate treasure buried around the area and some has be reported found but not all of it. The tree this heart is carved in is a very old tree and the heart seems to point down to the base or ground. I went back with a metal detector and searched around the tree. I found another item I think is another clue but not sure. but if it is can you help me figure it out with what i found. I dug up a 1830 capped bust half dime in great shape directly below the hearts point right at the base or the tree.. is the coin another clue. i'm not very smart and could use any help you can give me. attached are photos. i hope i hear from you. thanks mike

View attachment 1263146

View attachment 1263148

View attachment 1263149
were are u at?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread