What's new

Please help

hunther

Greenie
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please help me figure out what type of metal detector I need to purchase. Right now I have a Whites prizm 6t and I want something that does it all. I want a universal metal detector that finds coins, relics and gold that can be used on both land and beach. I am very new at this and enjoy it so very much. I plan on making this my endless adventure so please help me get started on the right track.
Thank you,
Sonia
 
Welcome Sonia, to TNET! I use White's MXT and it is a worthy detector, but I suggest that you listen to everyone's oppinions on all the different detectors that are out there, and choose the one that suits you the the best in useability and price. Good Luck, and successful hunting! :icon_thumright:
 
Explore Se is an awsome land beach machine. If money not and issue get the CTX3030.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom