please help

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, he is on short list, but still not firm. Give him my private contact details. I assume he speaks English for my Japanese is very rusty.
He is a Nisei,English very good. He,s been plying the lakes and rivers of America for long years,but he hasn,t forgotten Yamashita or Shitayama. He has a line to both treasures and will likely strike at this very hard! Yakasi,foremost of Japanese treasure hunters.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is a Nisei,English very good. He,s been plying the lakes and rivers of America for long years,but he hasn,t forgotten Yamashita or Shitayama. He has a line to both treasures and will likely strike at this very hard! Yakasi,foremost of Japanese treasure hunters.
You speak highly of him, and I respect your opinion. But I am going to give it another few days to see if right young person shows up in my search. We may expand to 5 members since two treasure search is imminent.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You speak highly of him, and I respect your opinion. But I am going to give it another few days to see if right young person shows up in my search. We may expand to 5 members since two treasure search is imminent.
I just remembered something. Maybe my memory is not correct. Is he a distant relative of Yoko Ono?

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since booby traps and poison is to be expected someone with EOD experience would be perfect. I have a person.3 finger Jack,who is an expert on booby traps and explosives.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And plan on January departure. Waiting till after rainy season and other preparations.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since booby traps and poison is to be expected someone with EOD experience would be perfect. I have a person.3 finger Jack,who is an expert on booby traps and explosives.
Thanks for suggestion but that is covered. I have hired one local and looking for a couple more for that and help lug equipment

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crashbandicot, traveller, is the place of operation somewhere in davao region? if yes, i may be able to join in . i have a drill.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions