What's new

✅ SOLVED PLEASE TELL ME THAT I DIDNT FIND SOMEONE’S TEETH !!!!!!!

Healthnutguy

Greenie
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.75 “

Non magnetic....
 

Attachments

  • A21FA8BA-5EBF-40A3-B589-759FB4A6FA6F.webp
    A21FA8BA-5EBF-40A3-B589-759FB4A6FA6F.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 115
Dental implant? Looks a lot like a tooth.
 
Upvote 0
yup...
fraid so..
interesting find...
 
Upvote 0
I can tell you you didn't but I would be lying through my teeth!:laughing7: Google dental implants.
 
Upvote 0
Did you look for bones?
Maybe someone got punched.
 
Upvote 0
I found 2 of those last year at the beach. I believe they are titanium and survived a cremation and were spread with some ones ashes.
 
Upvote 0
Thend them to me I need a TOOF.:laughing7::tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think I’d put them back to where I found them. Bad mojo
 
Upvote 0
I still have the 2 I found in my oddity display case lol
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom