What's new

PLEASE this COULD BE YOU !!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
84338506_10221349242581714_4893719461145608192_n.webp



I you really want the day off it CAN HAPPEN !!! LOL
 
I would totally do that!! 8-)
 
We once had a sheriff that gave us free beer for a night to test his new breathalyzer equipment, this was when it first became popular for daily use. The things you can get into in a small town...
 
I'll give them $1000.00 for 2 days, because I'm gonna need the second day off after my wife finds out and breaks both my legs !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom