What's new

Plymouth Massachusetts beach find

KILLER Tn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
90
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
I went on a trip to Plymouth Ma. back in September, I was detecting this one area for several hours, and the tide started going out. I started looking where the water had just gone down and found this diamond ring that has 25 diamonds on it. I need to go get the ring appraised .
 

Attachments

  • metal detecting pics 066.webp
    metal detecting pics 066.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 4,447
Upvote 0
Sweet ring. If I found something like that my wife would take it....Matt
 
that is one super nice find.. big time congrats you on that bad boy.. NICEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsup:
 
Awesome find! :thumbsup: Yeah, I'd get it checked out.
 
Wonder which pilgrum lost that? :laughing9:
Know which lucky pilgrum found it. WAY TO GOOOOO! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice, that's a KILLER find !!!

TommNJ
 
The prongs look tarnished. I bet it is sterling and the stones are czs. The op never came back, so I am betting it was not real.
 
beautiful ring
 
Awesome!!! Hope your appraisal turns out to be as good as mine! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom