What's new

Pocket Change Finds

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Was going thru the change I usually take out of my pocket since I was going to dump some cents at the bank. Glad I'm in the habit of looking at every coin. Found:
1945 wheatie
1950 Rosie

HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Nice pocket change finds! I haven't seen a silver roosie in my change in awhile.
 
Sadly, I do the same. But just goes to show that you never know what your gonna get. ;D
 
I never give change when I purchase something. I want to see what the teller gives me. At the end of the day I throw it all in a five gallon water jug ( My emergency cash)
 
its been awhile since i found any silver in pocket change,....wheats yes but mostly late dates. however a little while ago Missesgee( :glasses12:) (just kidding hon :love7:) came to me and says "hey stupid!( i love it when she makes sweet talk ;D) " look what your daughter( how come thier always MY kids when they do somethng dumb :icon_scratch:) was going to spend at the store." and she hands me a 1964 dime. i guess i have broken the CRH rule about teaching all family members to identify silver. at least i know Missesgee will never miss any as she watches every pennie ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom