Pocket Find

Theakiki

Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At the end of any given day, I put any pocket change that I may have, into a container. I've done this since I was quite a young boy, and I find that it is a simple way to save a little money. I was about to drop the coins into the container when I immediately recognized a favorite coin color!

Upvote 6
Yep! It made me feel really pleased!

Great_Outstanding_Find_003.gif
Thanks for sharing...

You're welcome.

It's not much, but my treasure hunting has been pretty lean in this frozen tundra!

Awesome, after going through my change from my trip to AZ this winter I managed 2 wheaties which even that got me excited haha. A silver Rosie is WAY better, I've only ever got one in my pocket change! Congrats! :thumbsup:

NICE...take that old man winter !!!

Everywhere you read and everyone you talk to is disgusted with winter this year.

They don't come often! Keep on checking that change.

Yep, and now you know how they wind up in coinstars. :)

At the end of any given day, I put any pocket change that I may have, into a container. I've done this since I was quite a young boy, and I find that it is a simple way to save a little money. I was about to drop the coins into the container when I immediately recognized a favorite coin color!

Nice!

They do still show up on occasion! Congrats for finding one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah! Nice sweet silver save!

Nice :)

It's been at least 4 years since I found silver in pocket change. Did get a 1920 Buffalo in change last year - posted it on here!

I'd sure like to see a lot more silver showing up in change....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back