What's new

Pocket find

Fixitdave

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
219
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
As usual going through pocket change of today. Had 3 pre 1982 pennies which copper pennies been slowing down in last year. The highlight of today's pocket change was a 1962 Rosie woo hoo been good while since found silver in pocket change. Thanks for reading. HH
 
Upvote 20
Didn't post pictures figured everyone knows what pennies and dime looked like .
 
Congrats on the 62 Rosie and wheaties finds & thanks for the post which makes a good reminder to me to look at my pocket change.

Texas ED
 
Good find, and didn't break a sweat!
 
Hey Fixit, it was a pocket find that got me back into detecting, the birth of twins 17 yrs ago got me away from detecting, and a couple years ago, I dug a 1943 Mercury dime out of my pocket..don't know where I picked it up, but the spark was back...ddf
 
Lol yep of course pocket empty now hh
 

Attachments

  • 1471658357314.webp
    1471658357314.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 83
Nice finds. The copper pennies are becoming less frequent. People are pulling those from circulation now like they are the silver.
 
Congrats on the pocket find! Cashiers probably wonder if I'm counting my change to make sure it was correct:laughing7:. I can usually get 1 or 2, 65 to 69's a week from the local gas station. No silver yet tho.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom