M mburnsgps Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 159 Reaction score 178 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Invenio Pro, Whites V3i, Nokta Simplex, Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2018 #1 I found this pocket-watch today in the shell pile midden that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I’m just looking to see if anyone knows how to tell the approximate age and/or maker, if possible. Thanks mike
I found this pocket-watch today in the shell pile midden that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I’m just looking to see if anyone knows how to tell the approximate age and/or maker, if possible. Thanks mike
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2018 #2 I'm thinking more of a small vanity or desk clock movement is what it is. Upvote 0
rick67 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,736 Golden Thread 0 Location Smithtown NY Detector(s) used XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2018 #3 I'm going with Stem Wind watch 1850 to present. Upvote 0
M mburnsgps Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 159 Reaction score 178 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Invenio Pro, Whites V3i, Nokta Simplex, Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2018 Thread Owner #4 ok thanks. Upvote 0
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2018 #5 Its a Westclox Bullseye Dollar Pocket watch movement Very Toasted and were not repairable when new Upvote 0
M mburnsgps Full Member Joined Jan 14, 2017 Messages 159 Reaction score 178 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Invenio Pro, Whites V3i, Nokta Simplex, Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Great. Thanks for helping me solve it. Upvote 0