What's new

Pocket watch?

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Coin silver and old wondering about all I can find out!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1779_01.webp
    DSCN1779_01.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN1780_01.webp
    DSCN1780_01.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCN1783.webp
    DSCN1783.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN1788.webp
    DSCN1788.webp
    38 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCN1785.webp
    DSCN1785.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN1789_01.webp
    DSCN1789_01.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 235
Circa 1880's. There are some on ebay that are similar.
 
Upvote 0
A friend gave my boy this... I get to have it fixed it and carry it a while though. Just another story this watch probably has .
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
the 3 covers say 24376 reckon thats the serial # and the movement was changed? the movement has the 6063094 #
 
Upvote 0
TEXAN Connection said:
the 3 covers say 24376 reckon thats the serial # and the movement was changed? the movement has the 6063094 #

The case serial number means nothing as watches were purchased separate from the case. (Two different parts) Back in
the day you purchased the best movement you could afford and the case was secondary.

The important serial number is the one found on the movement. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
I knew it was a waltham as soon as I saw the case!!!! Love those watches and Have a few!!!! HH Chug
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom